Friday, December 18, 2009

I can't drive 55...

The fam is heading to Cabo for Xmas! I've never been
south of the boarder, so I'm hoping for that magical "1st time"
feeling like when I went to the North Shore of HI. If I get
anywhere near where this pic was snapped, I'm in heaven!
Wonder if we'll see the Red Rocker?

Xmas came early...
thank you husbie for my dream boots!



Dream hair in '10


I always fall in l-u-v with this dude once a year!


Merry Xmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa,
and a happy, healthy, and productive New Year to all!
XO The Warfields

1 comment:

  1. OK SO ITS OFFICIAL.....Bowie, Bella and Izzy have to start a club....its called the "jimi hendrix jacket club" us moms all got sucked intp stella!!!! haaaa..have a merry christmas dudes!!! see you soon!! mucho love to the fam~~~ xxxxx cass jason and izz

    ReplyDelete