Thursday, October 8, 2009

D & D



Choices...


MUST have hooded druid pocho....available at OAK

Ka-BOO-ki Sioux


McQueen Spring 2010


Braid helmet! Dayum!


Cocoons and honeycomb






Suspiria



Giles...Brilz


Me want my little dinosaur bag like NOW!
(Bowie wants me to have it too)


If I can't smoke it...let me wear it

Amaaaaze sweater dress by GroundZero.
Also sold out...wah wah waaaaah

Dope 70s mural


Huge-sickass joint garage sale happening this Saturday October 10th
Hosted by the lovely and rad Brookie D. of WhiteTrashCharms.
I'm bringing a grip of stuff...don't sleep!
Hysteric Glamour, Ksubi, Marc Jacobs shoes, Balenciaga shoes,
Gucci bag, sunglasses, vintage clothing, dirt bike, baby stuff,
and much much more!

Noon - 3pm
4227 Hollyknoll Drive
Los Feliz, CA 90027

No comments:

Post a Comment