Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sugar Kane

Christopher Kane for Topshop Fall 09!




I first went to Topshop when I was in London about 8 years ago, and I was in heaven! It was like being at La Floret in Harajuku, only everyone spoke english, and the prices were ridiculously affordable. Merchandised and styled super cool, way over the top and kickin' out the jams super loud styles. This was to be the mold for the H&Ms, and Forever XX1s. I never have luck at such places, but Topshop has never led me wrong.

This is Kane's 3rd round of designs for Topshop, and is proving to be a charm! No pieces suck! Pretty much in love with all of it.
Available in stores and online in September. If you can't get yer butt to the NYC shop, go here...

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=13052&catalogId=32051

No comments:

Post a Comment