Thursday, March 5, 2009

McQueen for Target...eh

After months of waiting, the highly anticipated McQueen for Target, finally hit stores today.  I had a meeting early this afternoon, and planned on hitting the Glendale Target after.  Upon arriving and scouring the racks, much to my shagrin, was told that, "Some stores aren't carrying the line, and we are one of those stores."  Big mistake!  HUGE!  Is something in retrograde?  How could this be.  I knew this was going to be tough, and already had some besties on the case.  One in particular was lucky enough to be in the WeHo Target last night, and they just so happened to put the line out early.  She was awesome enough to grab me a jumper!  Hope it fits...fingers are crossed.  And back to re-packing my little sidekick Bowie into his car seat, and off we go on down the road to the next Target in Eagle Rock.  I thought surely they'd have some stuff left....um yeah, try size 10s and 13s, and everything in Raver Dim Mak hot pink, which is out of the question.  Uhgs.  The pot of gold at the end of this rainbow, was an out of place pair of "Xhiliration" black lace leggings marked down to $3!  Got 'em!  I then proceeded to get Bowie his first lap top.  I'm tired of him always trying to get up on mine to start his blog.  Don't worry, he's not THAT spoiled...it's for ages 6 months and up.  I loves me some Target, and I usually do believe the hype, but in this case I learned, that the only way I go crazy for the next designer for Target, is if the designer is Vivienne Westwood!  Best believe I'll be at that shit at 7 am!  Thanks T for the big hook up!  


No comments:

Post a Comment